Friday, September 16, 2011

Dip Your Apple!

As I wrote yesterday, the hoofbeats of the High Holidays are coming ever closer...so, why not do some hoofing of your own to the tune of "Dip Your Apple" the YouTube delight by my friends -- the Ein Prat Fountainheads of Israel.


Join me this Sunday at the JCC in Manhattan at 4:10 p.m. for a joyous outdoors FlashMob dance. The dance is but one component of a great happening that begins at 2:30 with the first-ever global Shofar FlashMob. The Shofar FlashMob is a production of Art Kibbutz NYC.


The awesome yet easy choreography for "Dip Your Apple" is below, much to the mortification of all my family members.


And join me again NEXT SUNDAY at 5 pm at the fountain at Columbus Circle where we will do it again!


Shabbat Shalom and Shana Tova!


No comments: